'How long has it been since I have sat down and recorded my tales?'
The pages were filled with dust, the feather quill dried.
'The demon comes... and now he goes.'
I am a firm believer in choice and he has chosen. I fought to keep him, the Order fought me to take him back and lock him away. They must have come for him while I was away speaking in the Aether Salon.
'Thank you for everything.. the time has come to stop fighting. -Chronos Sinner'
I was annoyed at him for giving up so easily, annoyed at myself for not fighting enough. The chair beside the fireplace where he used to sit was empty now. He liked to just sit and listen or talk and not shut up. Who knows how long they'll hold him this time?
Yet they do not completely have him.
*puts hand on collar*
He's subjugated to me, not them.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment