I sent him away years ago, I hid him almongst the jaeger... but I knew that facade would eventually crumble. The note in my hand confirned it, he had been found out.
Where was he? He was on his way.... nay already here.
There are two sides of the moon, the near side of which the earth always sees and the far side... that which cannot be seen.
The orbit of the moon is such that one rotation is just about as long as one revolution in its orbit around the Earth. Because of this, one side is facing the Earth during its orbit.
The other side is in utter darkness.
There are two sides to every story, every coin and every person. These are entries into my personal journal of my day to day activities as I struggle with building, answering owls, maintaining a city, keeping my demons caged and ducking through short doorways.
No comments:
Post a Comment