About Me

My photo
I am Total Lunar Eclipse. I am an elf. I am Steelhead.

Monday, July 20, 2009

My office seemed cold and dark, this time instead of me sitting at my plush chair Fuzz was sitting there instead as I walked around waving my arms about like a hysterical person recapping all that had happened and that I knew about this... condition of mine.

After I was done I plopped on a chair and waited for his reaction, so far he had just been calmly sitting there tapping the desk with his fingers lightly.

His amber eyes bore into mine, "So... you're human." The edges of his lips tipped downward and I cringed at the frown. "You're also a kid."

"I reverted to the equivalent of my human age. I am not a kid, the term humans use is... teenager."

"You're a teenage elf?"

"I am 89 years old, that's fairly young for an elf. Though my maturity is based on the fact that I was raised by humans and not elves."

"So you're now a human teenager." He didn't look happy over the fact.

"I guess so."

He abruptly stood up, "Guess I'm moving to Caledon."

No comments: