About Me

My photo
I am Total Lunar Eclipse. I am an elf. I am Steelhead.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

homeless..

It's been said that eclipses are the harbingers of catastrophe...

Miss Malegatto has a slight... well I wouldn't call it problem more like a 'condition' that occurs during the night of the full moon.



It would appear one of her experiments has leveled my house.

And set everything on fire.


Oh well, I'm sure she didn't mean for it. No use crying over spilled milk I say. Good thing I have good coverage for accidental madgirs.

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Yikes! Well you are taking it with better grace than I would, for sure!

Then again, what are your options? She is an evil tiny kitty and she does have a big ol' death ray...

Fuzzball Ortega said...

You can stay at my place until you rebuild......which for you would take, what? Three minutes?