He said I seemed better lately.
My hands do not shake, the desperation that always seemed to loom over me is quite beneath me and I am speaking a bit more concise and thought out. My human is on the mend and has begun attending classes. Life it seems in both worlds has stabilized.
I suppose I am feeling better.
I have allowed my demon to rant and rave and scat about as long as possible, after all everyone needs release, now it is time to float back down to reason and get back to work. We have our eyes to the east of Harborside and in order to bring that about I must plan and gather resources. August is not that far off after all.
So I turned to the proverbial mirror staring at my demonic self. This is a part of me and cannot be apart from me. That much is certain.
“I have let you out long enough. Come, its time to see reason.”
With silver on black eyes staring at me lost and confused. I know exactly where he was born from. My past, I mean our past. Oddly from the spurs of RP I recreated my human’s life, strife, war, parents both lost… and a child forced to grow up too early… death.
How very odd I had tried to keep two worlds separate and did not succeed but at least there is a constant, a loving outspoken sister and evil mad genius of a wife who is far beyond understanding.
So the child cowers in the corner, scared, afraid lost and confused. I gave the demon a look of pity this is what he is and will remain in this place for as long as the human and myself walk the earths.
Whenever I see the mirror those endless silver eyes will stare back at me. My previous master once said I failed to separate myself from my past, myself from my future… to become one with the ways of the gods. I have known for awhile he was completely correct. But I am who I am because of my place in the universe, world, country, street, house… and I would never change that.
“I would have been spared the pain but I would have had to miss the dance.”
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment